A gaming PC is actually a personal computer that is modified for playing video games, with the passing time video games are an important part of anyone who uses a computer and spends some time for entertainment, but some people are also using it as a profession and they are looking forward to being a gamer, so if you have a higher budget and you’re looking for some affordable and good quality products to make your gaming PC here this article will be helpful for you.
Main components you will need to build your gaming computer
If you’re looking forward to making your gaming computer in $1500 we have some best and affordable product ideas with a general review for you, so let’s have a look at them one by one
The casing is an important part while building a gaming PC because it is the area where everything will fit and comes together so it should have the following features:
- It should have extra space so every component can fit in it easily.
- Cable management.
- It should be compatible with graphic card length.
- It should allow proper airflow.
Apevia X-HERMES-BL ATX Mid Tower PC Gaming Case
It is the most suitable case if you’re looking to build a gaming computer for $1500, let’s have a look at its main features
Apevia has a Simple but elegant design philosophy having a sleek black finish on the front and inside with an armored look to give it some flair. It also has some bells-and-whistles included for those who want something nice, functional, versatile, and affordable. The front panel of this casing gives an armored look and the side panel has a see-through window with LED fans on so you can see inside the case.
Material size and weight
This beautiful case is made up of steel having a weight of 16.00 lbs. whereas CPU cooler height is 155 mm, with Max GPU length which is 435mm.
The X-Hermes Case will give you a super-efficient cooling system that supports up to seven fans for excellent ventilation and system cooling. Five fans are preinstalled in it, including one 200mm side red LED fan moreover two 120mm fans can be installed on the side panel, one 120mm front red LED fan, one 120mm rear fan, and two 120mm top fans. This case also supports one optional 120mm bottom fan. Along with conventional airflow cooling, you can also add a water cooling solution to it as it has two water cooling holes on the backplate.
This chassis casing comes with
- Two USB2.0 ports,
- one USB3.0 port, and
- HD Audio sound ports.
These jacks on the top of the front panel allow easy connection to various peripherals.
Has following main expansions and expansion slots are located on the back of the computer case providing direct access to your video and add-on cards.
- External 5.25″ Drive Bays 4
- External 3.5″ Drive Bays 1
- Internal 3.5″ Drive Bays 4
- Internal 2.5″ Drive Bays 1
- Expansion Slots 7
Read More: Best CPU for Music Production
Motherboard type does not make an impact on gaming performance, as the board enables all components to communicate with each other so the same motherboard can be used for gaming or another computer.
When it comes to select a specific type of motherboard for your gaming computer there are many brands out there such as Asus, Gigabyte, MSI, and ASRock, but one of the best motherboards is ASUS.
ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus
The motherboard itself is a pretty nice motherboard the main features of this motherboard are
In ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS AM4 ATX Motherboard AMD X570 chipset is used that supports second-and third-generation AMD Ryzen processors with an AM4 socket. This AMD X570 chipset is designed around 3rd generation AMD Ryzen 3000-series processors. Along with many improvements such as the addition of PCIe 4.0. PCIe 4.0 has roughly double the bandwidth of PCIe 3.0, which is beneficial for graphics cards, networking devices, NVMe drives and more giving you a better gaming experience.
ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS AM4 ATX gives you the best power design in an affordable range as it has
- ProCool Power Connector that Enhances 8+4-pin power connectors with improved endurance and functionality.
- Power Stages with DrMOS Design which Combines high- and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package.
- TUF Chokes & Capacitors that Delivers steady power to the CPU with increased temperature tolerance and lifespan.
- 6-Layer PCB Design – Multiple PCB layers that shift heat away from critical components across the board.
This motherboard is equipped with multiple 4-pin PWM/DC fan headers and plenty of cooling potential to keep your system in check. It has a comprehensive Cooling system with an Active PCH heatsink, VRM heatsink, M. 2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers, and Fan Xpert that prevents it from heating up and throttling.
Memory and storage:
It has dual PCIe 4.0 M.2 Slots, Both PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots support up to 22110 SSDs with NVMe RAID support for enhanced performance along with an optimal memory trace layout that is ASUS OptiMemenabling higher memory frequencies and lower latency.
ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS AM4 has the following protective measures to give you a smooth and better gaming experience.
- SafeSlot-it has metal-reinforced PCIe slots that increase retention and shearing resistance making it more durable.
- ESD Guards Prolongs the life of components and also gives protection against electrostatic discharge.
- TUF Languard has an improved surge tolerance for protection against lightning strikes and static electricity.
- DRAM Overvoltage protection enables Onboard resettable fuses to prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage.
Giving you good quality audio experience ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS AM4 has
- TUF Gaming Audio Cover that Shield and preserves audio signal integrity.
- Realtek S1200A Codec delivers an expansive soundstage featuring a 108 dB signal-to-noise ratio for the stereo line-out and a 103 dB SNR for the line-in.
- DTS Custom offers three listenings presets for different games and positional cues via stereo headphones.
ASUS Aura Sync
This motherboard is equipped with RGB LED lighting along with addressable RGB headers, so users can connect and sync additional RGB products.
Read More: Atx Mid Tower vs Full Tower
As today’s quick-moving games including first-person shooters (FPS), multiplayer games, open sandbox games, and more are built to reap advantages provided by the latest CPUs and their multi-cores and threads. All these games require a well-developed CPU, so anyone who is making a custom gaming computer is very concerned about CPU Intel core i7-9700k is one of the best CPUs you can use for making your gaming computer.
Intel Core i7-9700K
Core i7-9700K is a much better choice for gaming than any other processor. It serves up similar performance at a significantly lower price. It’s no slouch in heavier applications either, due to eight physical cores.
It has the following amazing features that you couldn’t get at such a handsome price:
- No of Cores 8
- No of Threads 8
- Processor Base Frequency60 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency90 GHz
- Cache12 MB Intel® Smart Cache
- Bus Speed8 GT/s
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 Frequency‡90 GHz
- TDP95 W
The Core i7-9700K supports up to 128GB of DDR4-2666 memory and includes an integrated graphics processor that is Intel’s UHD Graphics 630. The Core i7-9700K has 12MB of total cache, just one-third as much as the Ryzen 7 3700X. The more total cache can help improve the performance of many games that benefit from quicker memory access.
Read More: Best Mouse For Photo And Video Editing
CPU coolers come in all shapes and sizes and it’s safe to say that in general, the bigger the heat sink, the more efficient it is. For this purpose, it is mostly fitted with a fan, and then the bigger the better. There is another way of cooling down the system that is liquid CPU coolers they are a bit expensive but mostly they are widely used for cooling such as CORSAIR Hydro Series H75 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler.
CORSAIR Hydro Series H75 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
Hydro Series™ H75 provides an effective and efficient liquid CPU cooling system in a compact size. It includes a 120mm radiator that is only 25mm high for compatibility with more cases, and the dual PWM fans have PWM control for customizable cooling performance. It has the following amazing features:
The H175 is a single 120mm fan-based liquid cooling solution that offers cooling performance at the level of the more mainstream heat-pipe coolers but it is more compatible with desktops. It has a Dynamically adjusted fan with speed between 600 RPM to 1 900 RPM with two 120mm CORSAIR SP Series PWM fans making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow with a noise level – 31 0 decibels. It has a thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for more efficient quieter cooling.
Corsair mounted twoSP120L fans of 120 mm that can spin at a programmable speed ranging from 800 RPM to 2000 RPM. They can push up to 73 CFM, makeup to 37.3 dBA of noise, and have a static pressure of 3.9 mm of water giving a great cooling effect.
Read More: Best SSD For Video Editing
Gigabyte RTX 2070 GAMING OC 8GB
It has the following features;
- Graphics Coprocessor is NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
- Video Output Interface is DisplayPort, HDMI.
- Chipset Brand is
- Graphics RAM Type is GDDR6.
- Overclocking Approved award.
- Powered by GeForce RTX 2070.
- Nvidia Turing architecture & Real-time Ray Tracing.
- Windforce 3x cooling system with alternate spinning fans.
- Intuitive controls with the AORUS engine.
- Core Clock OC Mode: 1740 MHz, gaming Mode: 1725 MHz.
- 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6.
Read More: Best Keyboards For Programming
RAM size is very important in making a gaming computer as most non-gaming computers have RAM between 2-4GB, but for high-end gaming, the experience you’ll definitely need at least 8GB and preferably 12-16GB if you’re able. There are many companies that offer RAM at a good price Corsair Vengeance is one of them.
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 (PC4-28800) C18 Desktop Memory
Its main features are:
The module is unusually tall, standing at 51mm high, up 7mm on regular Vengeance RGB. Most RGB modules tend to measure 40-44mm tall, The reason for the increased height is to enable the PCB to house the large, semi-transparent lightbar for those 10 RGB LEDs that are spaced evenly along the top. The heat spreader is redesigned such that it makes minimal contact with the lightbar as there are two aluminum holding clasps on either side so the light can really shine through.
Corsair states official compatibility with both Intel and AMD platforms. As the fastest modules with the AMD-approved stamp top out at 3,200MHz. You could choose to run faster modules, of course, but Corsair doesn’t qualify them. Compare that with a full range of speeds – 2,666MHz to 4,000MHz – for the Intel 300-series platform. These modules are also compatible with Corsair’s all-new issue software, but so are the Vengeance RGB and Vengeance LED.
- High-performance DDR4 memory illuminates your system with vivid, animated lighting from ten ultra-bright, individually addressable RGB LEDs per module.
- Take control with CORSAIR iCUE software and synchronize lighting across all your CORSAIR iCUE compatible products, including memory, fans, coolers, keyboards, and more.
- Customize lighting profiles with millions of different patterns and colors, or create your own in CORSAIR iCUE software.
- Custom performance PCB for the highest signal quality and performance stability.
- Carefully screened ICs for extended overclocking potential.
- Built-in aluminum heat spreader provides superb memory cooling even when overclocked.
- Supports Intel XMP 2.0 for simple one-setting installation and optimum performance.
Check More: Best Mouse For Fortnight
Games that are installed on an SSD will typically boot faster than games that are installed on a traditional hard drive so replacing a hard drive with SSD is always a better option. SanDisk SSD PLUS 480GB Internal SSD is one of the best SSD you can choose for your gaming computer.
SanDisk SSD PLUS 480GB Internal SSD
The SanDisk 480 GB internal SSD quickly delivers 480GB of storage capacity for your desktop. The SSD provides sequential reads of up to 535 MB/s and sequential writes of up to 445 MB/s to offer faster boot times and faster access to your data than a traditional spinning hard drive.
SanDisk SSD PLUS is compatible with systems sporting a SATA III interface and an available 2.5″ / 7mm drive bay.
Its other main features are:
- Easy upgrade for faster boot-up, shutdown, application load, and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
Seagate SATA 6Gb/s
It is a high-performance, large-capacity drive specifically designed for data storage. It is suitable for engineering workstations, network servers, mainframes, supercomputers, and other demanding tasks that require 24/7 operation.
Size and storage capacity:
Its size is 3.5-Inch with a digital Storage Capacity of 4 TB.
Also More: Best Processors For Video Editing
The more efficient a PSU you have, the less heat it generates and your computer will work efficiently. That means that the component parts last longer, and it doesn’t need to use its cooling fan as much.EVGA 210-GQ-0750-V1 750 GQ, 80+ GOLD 750W, Semi Modular, EVGA ECO Mode is the best PSU you can have for making your gaming computer in $1500.
EVGA 210-GQ-0750-V1 750 GQ, 80+ GOLD 750W, Semi Modular, EVGA ECO Mode
It is the latest in the EVGA power supply lineup, the GQ series. These power supplies take some of the best features from EVGA that is award-winning power supplies, like EVGA ECO fan mode for near silent operation, Japanese Capacitor Design, and a highly efficient design, with an excellent value. These new power supplies are 80 Plus Gold.
Size and weight:
Its size is 85mm (H) x 150mm (W) x 165mm (L) and weight is 7 lbs.
Other key features are:
- Output Wattage is 750 Watts
- Wattage 750 watts
- Power Supply Design is Semi-Modular
- Item Weight is 3.1 Kilograms
- Fan Size is 135 Millimeters
- EVGA 750 GQ: Great quality, Great value, Active clamp +DC to DC design for efficient operation
- 80 Plus Gold certified, with 90 percent (115VAC) / 92 percent (220VAC to 240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads; Operating Temperature 0 degree to 50 degree Celsius
- Fan Size/Bearing: 135 millimeters Fluid Dynamic Bearing, modular design to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP, UVP, OCP, OPP, SCP, and OTP
Also More: Powerful Graphics Card Under $150
Asus 24x DVD-RW Serial-ATA Internal OEM Optical Drive DRW-
Let’s have a look at its main features:
- Provides you with flexibility and efficiency in terms of multimedia data storage and sharing
- It is a revision of 90 D4CHVV UB1080
- Drive Type: Internal DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Drive
- Write:DVD+R/-R: 24X DVD+RW/-RW: 8X/6X DVD+R/-R DL: 12X
- Read:DVD+R/-R(Single): 16X DVD+R/-R DL: 12X DVD+RW/-RW(Single): 12X
- DVD-R & DVD-R(DL): DAO/Incremental Recording
- DVD-RW: DAO/Restricted Overwriting/Incremental Recording
- CD-R/RW: DAO/TAO/SAO/Packet Write
- Interface: SATA
- Random Access Time: DVD – 150ms; CD – 150ms